Why work at Logiwa?
Logiwa is a rocket headed straight for the moon! Since 2017, we have been dedicated to being a world-class partner for warehouse and inventory based businesses. We have the most integrated software in our class, and we provide seamless inventory and warehouse management support to enable our customers to succeed. We are a team that’s small but mighty, and we’re scaling this mountain all the way to the summit! We’re looking for people with a range of talent (Get it? Range, like mountains!) to join our team as we climb to the top.
On top of our success-driven culture, we are a company that is passionate about our people. We provide a fun, inclusive, and collaborative environment with endless opportunities for growth and development. Whoever you are- rocket enthusiast, mountaineer, chess master, Netflix binger- come find your place with us here at Logiwa. Take a look and see how you can contribute to this fast-growing team.
The Job Details
We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed on by our company.
What you’ll do as a Senior Software Engineer
- Research and propose new technologies,
- Developing new features and extending existing ones,
- Conducting tests, detecting errors, and solving problems,
- Mentor and train other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET development,
- Knowledge of .NET Core, Go, Node.js is a big plus,
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture, Event-Driven Architecture, CQRS, Event Sourcing is a big plus,
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes is a big plus,
- Experience in Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ is a big plus,
- Good understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, DDD, Test Driven Development and Unit Testing,
- Good understanding of CI / CD principles,
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC),
- Experience in software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including agile development, coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and maintenance,
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills,
- Strong desire to learn and explore new technologies,
- Great team player,
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate about technology,
- Open to new approaches and new ideas,
- Must be a curious learner.
What do we offer?
- Online Education Platforms (O'Reilly, Udemy, and Pluralsight),
- A culture of continuous development: Tech Talks to stay up-to-date on current research and technology, attending events and conferences.
Hi, we’re Logiwa. Logiwa is an integrated WMS and fulfillment system that makes it easy to run a digital warehouse.Founded in 2017, Logiwa is the cloud fulfill…
E-Commerce, Information Technology, Logistics, Productivity, Software