Şişecam was founded in 1935 to establish Turkey’s glass industry in line with the vision of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the founder of the Turkish Republic. Today, Şişecam is a strong global player in the fields of glass and chemicals. Şişecam is the only global company operating in all core areas of glass production – including flat glass, glassware, glass packaging and glass fiber. Currently, Şişecam ranks among the world’s top two manufacturers of glassware and the top five producers of glass packaging and flat glass. Şişecam is one of the three largest soda producers in the world and the world leader in chromium chemicals.
Şişecam plays a leading role in the flat glass, glassware, glass packaging, chemicals, automotive, glass fiber, mining, energy and recycling business lines. Şişecam operates production facilities in Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Russian Federation, Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, India, and the USA in addition to Turkey.
Şişecam is taking major steps towards its goal of becoming one of the world's top three manufacturers in its main fields of activity. Driven forward by its highly competent human resources and smart technologies, Şişecam is continuously transforming its digital infrastructure and corporate culture taking into account the needs of the future. With 86 years of experience and 22,000 employees, Şişecam conducts production activities in 14 countries on four continents and operates a sales network in more than 150 countries worldwide.
Şişecam is moving forward on its growth journey in line with its Global Excellence strategy and powered by an inclusive approach that supports the development of its entire ecosystem. Şişecam takes responsibility for protecting the planet, empowering society and transforming life with its CareforNext strategy, which is compliant with and centered around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Şişecam uses all its experience and competencies to promote sustainable development in every aspect.
We are looking for a Customer Relations & Order Management Responsible to take part in Customer Relations and Order Management Management (Glass Packaging and Glassware) Department located in Tuzla / İstanbul. The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree with Business, Economics, International Relations, Industrial Engineering, etc. graduated
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the related field
Proficiency in MS Office applications
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Strong communication skills and a good team player
No restrictions for domestic and international travels
- Carrying out activities to meet customer needs in line with the determined strategies
- Ensuring existing customer communication and developing relationships
- Receiving requests from customers and ensuring that the received requests are evaluated and converted into orders
- Monitoring the process with the relevant departments by making system entries in order to ensure the production planning of the requests that are converted into orders
- Preparation, planning and follow-up of orders for shipments
- Follow up of customers' payments and guarantee limits
- Calculating customer premium payment and entering customer invoices
- Receiving customer complaints, entering them into the system and following up according to the complaint evaluation process
- Making and reporting sales analysis for customers and conveying opinions on customer performances
- Making competitor, market and product analysis
- Conducting potential customer research to increase market share within the framework of corporate culture and market/customer policies
- Making company/brand/product presentations to customers