Amgeneration: Generation Who Believes in Science & Imagination
You’ve earned your degree or will graduate soon. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge you’ve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have.
If you are ready to change both your future and the world's with science and imagination, here is a great offer for you!
Our Young Talent Program “Amgeneration” offers a bright career which is full of rotations, social responsibility projects and development opportunities beyond many other programs.
At Amgeneration, you could find a program that fits your academic background and competencies.
About Amgen & Gensenta
At Amgen and Gensenta, our shared mission—to serve patients—drives all that we do. At Amgen; it is the key for us to become one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Gensenta; with its identity renewed in 2020, is one of Turkey’s leading, oldest and most established pharmaceutical companies. With 844 its expert employees and its modern facilities, Gensenta is one the most important finished drug products and pharmaceutical raw material manufacturers of Turkey.
We put you at the center of your career development
Through this program, you will acquire
Rotation opportunities (may depend on program)
What you will do and learn:
What we expect from you:
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The passionate individuals we seek exemplifies these qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or in the process of earning a bachelor’s degree
· 2 years or less work experience
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Good team player, with a positive attitude
· Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
· Able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
· Able to work with minimum supervision
· Volunteering in community service projects
· Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
· Advanced knowledge in MS Office Applications
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also care for our teammates’ professional and personal growth and well-being.
· Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey.
· A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act.
for a career that defies imagination
If you feel like you're part of something bigger, it's because you are. Join us.
Amgen Turkey opened its head office in Istanbul in 2010 and acquired Gensenta Pharmaceuticals (GpH) for 700 million dollars in 2012 which is one of Turkey's leading pharmaceutical companies and one of the first biosimilar manufacturers. Thus, Amgen has gained the title of the largest foreign investor in the field of health and has become an important force in Turkey, Africa and the Middle East region. This was one of Turkey's leading pharmaceutical companies and one of the first biosimilar manufacturers. By combining its international capital strength and know-how of Gensenta's experience and leadership in the production of parenteral products, Amgen contributes to the domestic production, R&D, and export priorities set in the Turkish Pharmaceutical Strategy Report, especially in the fields of oncology and biotechnology.